Senior PHP Developer (f/m/d)
- The maintenance of existing PHP applications is your responsibility
- In our interdisciplinary team you develop our products PHP based (Laravel, Symfony)
- Your conception and design make our web applications and interfaces unique
- You continuously optimize our development processes
- The Job Shop is our core product - you create the basis for it with the design of the architecture
- You support release and deployment processes
Java: Our backend monolith is written in PHP, but we are going to break it down into services written in Java.
Kotlin: We partly use Kotlin as an alternative to Java for server-side solutions.
Python: We often resort to Python when processing or transforming data. Occasionally, we also write services in it using AWS Lambda.
- You fit to us if you (are) ...
- open for crazy ideas.
- want to develop a scalable product.
- question ideas and requirements and want to get the best out of them.
- open to new technologies and always want to develop yourself a bit further.
- stand up for your professional and technical ideas and sometimes put your finger in the wound.
- fearless about complex software products.
- Your professional expertise is of course also in demand:
- You already have several years of experience in software development (web)
- You are confident in using common open source frameworks and tools like Git and MySQL
- You enjoy developing or discovering and using new technologies
- You are eager to shape the technical architecture of our software products
- By the way:
Credentials are not that important to us. Rather show us what you have already worked on and what drives you. Send us your resume and - if available - a link to your repository of your best and latest projects that showcase your skills.
We are talentsconnect
We connect talent and companies through technology.
We have been developing software solutions for personnel marketing and HR departments for over ten years. In doing so, we recognized how much companies are nowadays dependent on digital job exchanges and headhunters. Every year companies pay more money to middlemen to offer their jobs online and market them to their target group. Often with mediocre results. Especially for smaller companies. That is why we have focused all our energy on a product that enables small and large companies to optimally offer jobs online and market them directly.
Our product is the JobShop...
...the individual job marketing platform for every company.
With JobShop, companies can optimally offer jobs (themselves) and market them directly with data support. In this way, you succeed in generating more qualified applications and filling positions directly and without depending on others.
We call it "Best Home"!
Our flexible working model
Flexible working models, for everyone! Working hours, work location, and variable compensation dynamically adapt to your life. In May 2022, we issued an addendum to the employment contract for all talentsconnect employees, which applies immediately. Do you think this is in line with the times? - We are looking forward to your application!
- You decide on the place of work, the working hours and also the weekly hours. Not once and forever, but every quarter: Where do you want to work? How much do you want to work?
- And once a year: Do you want to convert your bonus, which you receive in virtual shares, into cash on our internal marketplace? Or take some risk with us and participate in the development?
- We call this our professional "Best Home" - rigid becomes flexible. Your job adapts to your life. Our employees love that. And we all benefit from it.
You can see a lot of more information (Benefits, Recruiting Process, Culture) here:
Please contact our Recruiter Kai (email@example.com) anytime!
We are really looking forward to your application.