SEO Web Developer (m/f/d)
Compado is the market leader in developing automated ranking and recommendation technology for commercial products. Grounded in big data, our technology lists, ranks and automatically recommends commercial products based on our machine learning software. Operating in more than 70 countries, we empower high-profile consumer brands such as Hello Fresh, Babbel, Parship and others to achieve outstanding growth by delivering interested clients to our partners and helping them scale their online performance.
We have decided that traditional working is over. We went fully remote and are spearheading the remote working movement within Berlin’s start-up scene. With us, you can work from anywhere.
If you are eager to be a part of phenomenal growth and trust we can shape one of Berlin’s fastest-growing ventures together in an impactful way, we are very excited to receive your application.
You would join a multidisciplinary team and be the first Web Developer of our brand new SEO Team. You would work closely with Content & SEO Managers while being part of the Tech team. We are looking for someone who's passionate and knowledgeable of all technical SEO aspects in web development and excellent WordPress skills.Our responsibility is to maximize organic traffic and conversions and to do so we need to do things like: ensure our sites are well structured and fast, ensure that our content is the best meeting users' intent and scale up our authority, among other things.
If this sounds like an environment you could thrive in and you are someone who loves challenges and feels comfortable in a fast pacing industry, then you might be a perfect fit for Compado’s SEO team!
Bobby McKinnon (Head of Technology) is looking for a highly motivated SEO Web developer to join our Tech team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining WordPress websites.
- Developing WordPress plugins and handling the site hosting.
- Improving the performance of SEO websites: page speed (maybe even AMP), loading speed, server infrastructure, etc.
- Conducting website performance test.
- Very good knowledge of all technical SEO aspects: XML sitemap, site architecture, structured data, Hreflang, Canonical tags, 301 redirects, robots.txt, etc..
- Excellent in WordPress (and generally familiar with CMS systems): The candidate has already built customized WordPress themes and/or WP plugins and is able to transfer a site from another CMS system into WordPress
- The candidate should also be able to integrate the new SEO assets into our existing Compado infrastructure, incl. links, ranking table, servers, etc.
- Experience in UX/UI and conversion rate improvement
- We are living the 100% remote dream by being spread all around the world and enjoying the benefit of working asynchronously.
- We are intentional about staying connected through monthly team events, themed months involving activities such as meditation, steps challenge, cooking classes, as well as online language classes and many, many more!
- We value what matters - friendly and fair communication, proactivity and both positive and critical feedback. Our transparent OKR environment enables our team to grow into the best tech company in the affiliate world.
- We ensure regular feedback and development meetings with focus on your development - as our company grows you can grow with us and be part of the journey to new heights!
- We provide an onboarding program where your buddy will support you to quickly grow into your new role and get off to a successful start.
- We offer an attractive salary package with the option of a company pension plan.
We’re looking forward to your application! Please send us your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com. Let’s go places!
Stichworte: seo, sitemap, wordpress, cms, php, web development